“Success is a poor teacher.”
School Transport Service
We offer a reliable school transport service with professional drivers and monitors and a well-maintained fleet of vehicles to bring students safely and promptly to and from school.
We currently operate different bus routes serving most areas of Ajman, Sharjah and specific areas of Dubai and Umm al Quwain. These routes are reviewed on a regular basis to meet the needs of families.
- Students are expected to reach the bus stop on time. Buses will not wait for late comers.
- Students should board the bus in a queue and take their seats immediately.
- Students will be dropped and picked up only from the designated stops.
- In case of change in pickup, a written permission must be taken from the transport in charge well in advance.
- Students should not move around in the moving bus.
- Parents are not allowed to enter or travel in the school bus.
- Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- Discarding trash in the bus or throwing out of the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Students will be responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
- The bus teachers are responsible for maintaining discipline in the busses.
- Any serious offence in the bus will be reported to transport in charge and then to principal.
- Discontinuation of using a transport facility must be informed to the transport in charge well in advance.
- Students who travel in their own transport must be picked up from school by 2:45 pm.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school before the attendant arrives
- The parents will be called in case of delay in picking up the child.